Friday, 15 May 2009

Thinking of what to do over the weekend?

Thinking of what to do over the weekend? Unique gifts 4 kids suggests - How about a teddy bears picnic? not sure if the rain is going to stay away but it might be worth a visit. I was going to attend with my sister in law and nephew Theo but he has become poorly bless him with the horrible tonsillitis something my daughter alwasy suffers with. Its horrible to see a child suffer you just want to take the pain away from them. There are just so many bugs going round at the moment I want to wrap my up in cotton wool!

Teddy Bear Sunday Oxford Bus Museum - Child with Teddy gets free entry with paying adult! Free bus rides.www.oxfordbusmuseum.org.uk / Tel. 0199388361710.30 am - 4.30pm
Adults £4, Children £2, Family £9, Seniors £3
Oxford Bus Museum/Morris Motors Experience, Long Hanborough, Oxford, OX29 8LA

Nothing planned for the weekend while it rains? why not start some interent shopping! get your calendar out, whos birthday, christening, newborn or even anniversary is coming up? dont be late and check out unique gifts 4 kids for lots of unique, personalised & handmade gifts! We also have gifts for Mummy & daddy!

6 comments:

  1. Open your presents at christmas but be thank ful year round for the gifts you receive.keep it up Nice blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your blog. Its really very nice. I like it very much. I also visited gifting site. It has unique gifts for all occasions.
    http://www.indiangiftsportal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice! you can find here personalised kids gifts for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Personalised Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post, you are give gift children so children are very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete