Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Summer Shoes for us girls

Oh i love it when the sun comes out but i never have enough summer shoes.
Was watching GMTV this morning and they had some fab shoes to show off but abit out of my price prange with some being £1000. If i had that amount of money i would rather spend it on my children.

Some great places to by sandals is next they have some lovely ones - NEXT

Zara also have a great range of sparkle shoes and some of these are under £60! - ZARA

ASOS is also a great place to buy shoes and they have a lovely range of summer clothes for us women this year! - ASOS

If your looking for that childrens special and perfect christening, birthday or any special occasion gift then please visit us to see more. At unique gifts 4 kdis we want to be able to be your one stop online childrens gift shop so please keep checking back for our new and exciting site to see! its just fab I cant wait to show off all of our wonderful products made by some very talented people

love me for today x

3 comments:

  1. Lord and Taylor is my most favorite store to get beautiful and latest designed summer shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Personalised Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete