Friday, 8 May 2009

Busy, Busy

Yes i know i said yesterday was my last blog while off to center parcs today! but as were not leaving as early as I thought i thought i would get a quick one in just to say Hi & Bye!

Kids are ready and all excited, trying to burn a bit of energy off so they can have a sleep in the car so back door is open and then are being crazy! I so hope the weather brightens up but if it rains at least we are away to do lots of activites!

Kids are woke in a fantastic mood so the traveling is going to be fun! Well thats if for today but remember you can still buy that truly special gift onlice at unique gifts 4 kids for that perfect gift for any occasion!

If i find a PC there I will be logging on to check orders and as i have already saved a draft blog for tomorrow i might get some time to load it up! no rest for me im a busy bee!

3 comments: